Have some feedback? Let us know!
We aim to provide the highest level of service to our partners and clients, however, we understand that sometimes we don’t get it 100% right. Our aim is to provide a dynamic service, therefore, we welcome all types of feedback. When feedback is received, we will use it to resolve issues and amend processes where possible.
What is our feedback process?
1. Allow for anyone to send feedback via email or post.
2. When we receive feedback, we will acknowledge receipt within 2 working days.
3. If your feedback relates to a complaint, we will investigate and commit to providing comment within 3 working days.
4. As soon as we have more information, you will be updated.
5. If your feedback relates to a complaint, when we have resolved the complaint, we will provide you with the outcome.
When you want to provide feedback, please use the below contact details.
Write to us: Feedback, Acwyre ltd, Stuart House, 2nd Floor East Wing, St Johns Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD
What will happen when I provide feedback?
We will acknowledge receipt of your feedback within 2 working days and then provide a full response within 5 working days of receipt of the feedback. If your feedback is a complaint which requires additional time to investigate, we will notify you that we need additional time and provide you with an expected timeline for a full response. We ask that complaints be made within 8 weeks of the incident, if the complaint is older than 8 weeks, we may not be able to investigate fully.
I am not satisfied with the answer, what do I do?
We always aim to resolve your complaint satisfactorily. However, if you are not completely happy with the response you have received, you can ask that the complaint be escalated. When this happens, we will provide you with a new timeline for additional response.